Mechanical Hatchlifter 12" STK Fast
The AV hatch lifters are electromechanical products, especially designed for marine use on pleasure boats. They allow full or partial opening and closing of heavy engine hatches, peak tanks, hatch beams etc. By activating a switch, it is possible to lift the hatch to any desired position from closed to full open; an internal self-locking mechanism will maintain the position preventing any accidental hatch closing. In case of a power failure, an emergency device allows for manual opening.
The Uflex AV hatch lifters do not require any maintenance, are easy to install, and are made of materials resistant.
- According to the load required, the AV hatch lifter can be mounted individually, or in twin-cylinder installations for heavier loads. It is also possible to install more than two AV actuators in multiple applications.
- Maximum load for single installations: 1200N (120 kg - 265 lbs)
- Maximum load for dual installations: 2400N (240 kg - 529 lbs)
- Maximum load is recommended not to be exceeded.
- Supplied with all mounting hardware.
- Stainless steel telescopic ram for manual operation in case of emergency.
- Available on request without a manual emergency opening device for high-performance boats.
- Circuit breaker to stop accidental overloading of the system and electronic stop at the closed or fully open position.
- IP 65 protection rated
- Speed: 25mm/sec no load applied, 17 mm/sec maximum load
- Current absorption in single installations: 10A at 12V, 5A at 24V
- Current absorption in dual installations: 20A at 12V, 10A at 24V
- AV 12VDC models are Ignition Protected. UL1500 - ISO8846 approved.
- Volt: 12V DC
- Stroke: 300mm (12")
- Length A (full closed actuator): 677 mm (26.6")
- Ø External: 48 mm (1.9")