1 Minute General Purpose Gel Epoxy - .84oz
General Purpose 1 Minute Gel Epoxy is a fast setting, two-part adhesive and filler system specially formulated with a Blue Dye Indicator that disappears when it’s fully mixed and ready to use. The advanced gel formulation reduces mess and waste compared to traditional epoxies; unique indicator system takes the guesswork out of “ready to use”.
- Non-drip formula allows for mess free application
- Can easily be applied to overhead and hard to reach places
- Sets in just 1 minute/Cures in 5 minutes
- Blue dye indicator disappears when epoxy is ready to apply
- No clamping required
- Bonds to metals, hard plastics, ceramics, and more!
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including, ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, and metal and rubber.
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasives or sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger tostop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX QUICKLY: Quickly and thoroughly mix until blue color turns clear (about 15 sec).
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately (product sets in approximately 60 seconds). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 1 hour at 72ºF (22ºC).Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
NOTE: Adhesive will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.