Wireless CoPilot for PowerDrive V2
- Wireless control featuring plug-n-play design for easy hookup.
- Key-FOB style remote controls left/right steering, speed up/down, and motor on/off from your fishing rod, wrist or belt.
- Receiver attaches to the right side plate of trolling motor mount, and includes plug to allow corded foot pedal to be used in conjunction with the CoPilot.
- System is programmable to allow multiple CoPilot remotes and/or wireless foot pedals to be "learned" (up to 10 total, sold separately).
- System includes: receiver and key-fob remote with neck lanyard.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Owner's Manual (pdf)