165T/275LHW Pocket Mount Combo Wide Beam Transducer for DFF3D
This is the housing (12L x 5W x 3.5H) that contains DFF3D elements along with CHIRP elements.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- DFF3D operating frequency 165 kHz
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz, Beamwidth 25° to 16°
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz, Beamwidth 25°
- 12M Cables. Pigtail cable for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Recommended for a DFF1-UHD and DFF3D installation
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built in temp sensor