On/Off Remote Control Panel
Xantrex On/Off Remote Control Panel is made specifically for Xantrex Freedom SW2012 and SW3012.
- The Freedom Remote Panel (remote panel) can be connected to the Freedom SW Inverter via the Remote port on the AC/DC side panel to turn the Freedom SW Inverter ON or OFF from a more convenient location
- The remote panel also has the ability to enable/disable the Ignition Lockout feature of the Freedom SW Inverter
- When this feature is enabled, the Freedom SW Inverter will shutdown if the vehicle's ignition is not engaged (not in ACC position) to prevent unnecessary battery drain
- Includes a 25 foot (7.6-m) communications cable
- Choose a location that is dry, free from corrosive or explosive fumes, and appropriate for installing an electronic device
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.